Sunday, January 30, 2011

37 Weeks down, Starting 38th week

Baby Zoe could come anytime in the next few weeks... I secretly hope two, Joey secretly hopes more! She is not due until Feb 20th! So maybe we have time to run around and get the last few items we need! At our doctor appointment Thursday, Baby has a strong heart beat of 141bpm! Below is a front view picture of my growing belly! So far I have gained 23 to 25 pounds, depending on when being weighed and what I am wearing! lol! This pictures makes me look so huge compared to the side view one!

Below is a picture from the side! I guess I am just huge looking... or maybe I just feel huge! I guess it doesn't really matter! As long as baby Zoe is healthy and has room in there:-)


I have been so busy at school that I have not had anytime to get myself together! I am a very proactive person, now all of the sudden the tables have turned and I am so behind! I have learned that being pregnant actually makes you tired when you are on your feet all day trying to impact lives and change our future leaders! I have learned that teaching is still easy for me when pregnant, but that the other additonal duties play a toll on me!
I have seen myself in the last two weeks go from happy pregnant teacher all around, to happy teacher in the classroom but stressed teacher outside the classroom with other things! This has been the hardest part for me... not being able to keep my chin up and positive outlook! Well I am almost there and will do my best these last few weeks! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! My students have my 100% and I may have to sacrifice in other added job duties... but my kiddos have me!
Oh, now back to the baby!!!!
I have washed all her immediate needed clothing and blankets! I have organized all of her clothes by size and arranged her room items! Zerique gave us another wonderful gift from her baby girl Zaelynn! A bouncer! Thank you so much!
I think we are pretty much set! Thank you so much Zerique for practically clothing our baby girl for the first 6 months and for the swing and bouncer!!! You made it so easy for us to make a list of other items we could use!!! Thank you to everyone that has helped us with your wonderful gifts as well for Baby Zoe! WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH CARING AND THOUGHTFUL PEOPLE IN OUR LIVES!
I feel good saying we just need a few things off our registry to be 100%. Here is my reminder list of things I need to go buy in the next two weeks or right after Baby Zoe is home:
-car seat head rest
-humidifier
-baby bath (or wash pod/tummy tub maybe)
-pumping necessities (pads, storage bags)
-car seat base (for hubbys car)
-a few pamper diapers (just incase huggies don't work)
-garage door opener (like 4 weeks after birth)
-dresser (can be later)
I am so excited! I don't want to rush things but can not wait to hold our baby girl!
Baby ZOE,
You are so very special to mommy and daddy! Stay in my tummy as long as you need! Keep growing strong and healthy for your big debute! We are here and ready to meet you and be here for you! We love you so much already and can not wait!!!
Love, Mommy and Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo almost there!!!! and i think i can help you in the baby carrier area. i have both a sling and a infant carrier. the sling is better though but you can have both just in case you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah- I forgot one of your millions of gifts was the carrier you used! That can be for Joey! Thanks so much! I saw a cute sling at target for 20 dollars...thinking of getting it after she is born! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete