Sunday, December 12, 2010

Starting 31 weeks!

Here are some pictures from the past week!
I thought you might enjoy them! Look at our baby girl! She is growing so much!
Weighing a little over 2.5 pounds with about 3% fat... did you know she still needs about 12% more body fat before birth! I guess I am going to have to gain some more weight! lol!
So far to date, I have gained 19-21 pounds depending on the scale and time of day! Ha Ha Ha! Yes, it does matter to me, for all those wondering why I gave a range! lol!


Can you see that magical and mysterious line that becomes visible in most pregnant women! Wow, mine almost goes all the way to start of my sternum!

To the right is a picture of my sister Holly, then me, then my Bestfriend since 6th grade Monica, and cousin in law Janene! Would you believe they were in our wedding almost 5 years ago!




Here is a belly picture of last Sunday, when I started my 30th week! It looks cuter with a shirt
one, I think!
And now, I start 31 weeks! I will put a new picture up next week! I like to snap them every other week! I think my belly is bigger than last week already, but I will let you wait in suspense!


I have one more week left to teach until we get off for two weeks for Christmas Break!!!!

We have our tree up and decorations! We even have some gifts wrapped!









I love the Christmas season!!! It is one of my favorite Holidays of the whole year!!!! I can't wait until next year when we get to share every day with our baby girl! Only 70 more days until we get to meet her! I am so excited! I pray each and every night that she is growing strong and healthy! I thank God each and every night for this wonderful gift of life! By that way, did you now that "Zoe" means life!!!!! So it is perfect, "ZOE GRACE" for life and grace!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i like it better with no shirt! who knows, you could have a watermelon under there!!!

    ReplyDelete