Sunday, August 21, 2011

School started...boo!

Zoe is now 6 months and 1 week or like 27 weeks old! She weighs almost 17 pounds and is almost 27 inches tall! She loves to watch: Word World, Smurfs, Barney (but don't tell daddy), Ni Hao (Kai-lan), and Little Einstiens! Her favorite show is still Word World, but I am starting to notice she is paying almost as much attention to Ni Hao!

She is still practicing to sit but not quite yet! I will see if her home daycare can have her practice in the day time also while we are at work, since we only see her like 3-4 hours on weeknights:-(

She rolls and scoots all over our living room floor! She moves her toys however she wants and can pull herself out of the car seat or anything if unstrapped and unmonitored! lol! We completely understand why there are so many baby things with straps!

She loves to nurse, and also eat homemade brown rice cereal and sweet potatoes! Next week we will be trying maybe peas, squash, or bananas! We are testing things at home so we can have a menu going for her home daycare! Then we can supply the healthy yummy homemade food for her to eat! It feels awesome that we can make her food and know that there are no added ingredients or sitting on a shelf at a store! I am so excited to explore making food!

Mommy got to run with baby Zoe again! We ran last week 7.25 miles and this week 8 miles pushing her billion pound stroller! It was fun and motivating! There were hills and we conquered them! I am thinking of pushing her next week too, then daddy can get more practice without it! I am going to try and push her for 10 or 12 miles September 10th... staye tuned!




Mommy going to work, getting baby girl ready for daycare. I love onesie from Grandma Lori!
I am such a happy baby!

This is me posing and trying to watch tv right at I woke up from a nap! See my new pierced ears!






I love this picture of her!







I love this one too!






Cutie pie lauging!
This is what happens when "WORD WORLD" comes on and she is being lazy, not wanting to turn her body. It is so funny to watch! Guess she will be flexible. It is like an exorcist move!


Trying on my new hat from Yellowstone Park that Mr. Spencer got me and being cute doing it! I am also sporting my new pjs from Mary! Thank you, I love them! I had to take a picture because of how adorable she looked!






See how cute she is!







Quality time with daddy.
Yummy brown rice cereal! Do you like my outfit? It is my wearing pj shirt, wearing rainbow leggings, wearing mommy's shirt, and a bib look! It's cuz I am GT/TAG! Teachers will understand that statement! ha ha ha
I love staring at the camera now! Or maybe it is mommy that I like to look at?
We took a lot of pictures in this unmatched pj outfit! I am starting to think this was on the day we wore pjs all day... Zoe loves to watch anything displayed on electronic devices: cell phones, tvs, i pads, tvs, and computers! It actually looks like she is engaged with whatever is on the screen. Mommy are you still over there?

To answer her question... Look at that face! I just want to kiss it all over!
Zoe,






I love you with all my heart! Thank you for each and everyday with you! Thank you for all your smiles, laughs, kisses, and hugs! I love how you greet me each and every morning and evening! I love how excited you get when you see me! It's amazing and heart warming, as if you haven't seen me all day or as if you are seeing me for the first time everytime! It makes me feel so wonderful inside and I love it so much! Keep growing healthy and learning all tha tyou can at your own pace!


Love, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment