Saturday, April 28, 2012

BUSY one year old!

Life has been pretty busy for this little girl! Mommy and Daddy just finished State testing for their students, so hopefully Mommy doesn't have to stay tutoring until 5pm almost everyday (last 3 weeks it was like that). Thanks to daddy for practically taking ZOE to and from daycare this whole time! This was the first week I could go get her at 4pm!

So we went for a walk and then Zoe wanted a snack... just kind of picked a little of each of these which are in the picture below! I am so glad I found these squeeze foods by the way! ELLA'S and PLUM brand are my favorite because they are ORGANIC and have nothing else added... not even absorbic acid or citric acid... well almost all of them don't... I just don't by the few that do unless it's flavor, "mommy is dying to try!"

I recently fall in love with the HEB on Broadway and Basse! I normally dislike HEB with a passion and Walmart as well in our area. This one is not in our area, it's actually near her Little Gym in Alamo Heights! It's pretty nice, like central market! Anyways, ZOE loves grocery shopping and trying all of the samples and likes signaling "more" after pointing to something not a sample! It's cute!

Well the whole point of this story is that the squeeze foods are actually cheaper here than at Target, Babiesrus, Walmart, and Central Market where I normally find them! Also because they have a new one that has greek yogurt in them... such yummy combinations! Yes, I do try all of them before handing it my daughter! I mean... would you just hand a baby or toddler something without actually trying it... Not me!

Lately she seems to prefer brocolli out of all the veggies, so handing her one of these after she eats the other items of her meals makes a quick easy way to get the other veggies in!



It was too hot to go to the park so Mommy took Zoe to Target to walk up and down the toy aisle to explore! She had so much fun! This was her favorite item of the 7 aisles we explored! Everytime I put it back she got frustrated and ran over to them and pulled one out walking away with it! All in all I kept my foot down and did not leave with this cute shopping cart! Very tempting though!

After our fun at Target she had a little Word World time while Mommy made her dinner and cleaned some stuff up! She was really into it this time!


Daddy was entertaining Zoe at Babiesrus! Who is the kid here, lol!


Swimming suit from Grandma Rhonda we thought we would never let her wear... (bikini), but it's cute! It's approved!


The swim suit Zoe picked out at like 4 months old from Costco. Daddy loves it because it looks like a wetsuit... or surfing suit!


Look at this cutie!

Zoe loves playing with her lunch bag!

Mom let's pack my lunch for tomorrow!

Cute overalls by the way!


Yes I sent her to daycare in a tutu! I mean look... doesn't she look so cute!

She was looking at Zaelynn on the card she sent us!


Saturday April 28, mommy was on her way from her 8 mile run! Daddy was on his way from sleeping in... to the LITTLE GYM! Here is daddys quick food option! Zoes favorite, Greek yogurt fruit mix Squeeze food by PLUM!


Having fun on the inflatable track at the Little Gym!


Mommy got very creative for Elaine's Baby Shower! I made a diaper cake for Baby Ethan!


And these cute Muffin Onesies!


They came out so cute! I did pretty good for not looking up how to do any of it!

 Zoe wearing animal print matching Alex! She made her that cute head band too! Wow! They look so cute matching! I love the head band!

Look how cute!




I just love this picture!


See Gillian with Zoe! It was cute to see them walking around together!


Dinner time! Yummy advocado and banana, strawberries, mushrooms, dried veggies... yum!

I love her face here!


Zoes new rocking horse from the resale today! It was such a big event! Mommy got there right when it opened because of her 8 mile run... the line was already super long! I missed the BOB Stroller... boo! But was able to grab this and a cute activity table for both under 15 dollars! Not bad!
I made the horse girly for my baby girl!

It took her a moment, but now she loves it!

Zoe had such a busy week! It was so much fun to get more time with her! She is growing more and more each day! To all the family members... I offer this challenge: CAN YOU COME VISIT HER BEFORE SHE IS 16 MONTHS OLD? She is missing seeing you all! Please come see her! She has not seen most of you since she was 12 months! She will only be small once! You are always welcomed! She let me know when you will be here! WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF OUR HEARTS!
Love, Menchey Family and especially ZOE GRACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment