Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cutie Pie!!!!

Another great week for baby girl! She is having lots of fun sitting and crawling! She loves playing with her toys and looking at her flash cards and books! My last baby food creation was carrots! Yum! Only 99 cents for 16 servings! She also started eating solids two times a day at daycare! What a big girl, growing so fast! Now she eats solids 3 times a day! Her food of choice so far: sweet potatoes, brown rice cereal, peas, apple sauce, mum mums, and now carrots! Here is proof that we need to put down the mattress! She was trying to pull herself up to see me and then peek between the posts to see me when I hid from her! It was so adorable!





Cutie sitting!



So we decided to try on the Piglet outfit from cousin Brianna! She wore when she was a baby, over 14 years ago!!! Turns out, it fits her! So adorable!!!! Or maybe it was Rians??? I can not remember... ha ha ha! How can you say, "NO" to this little piggy....






Grandpa came to visit on Wednesday for the night! He let me wear his hat, he fed me dinner, and gave me lots of hugs and love! I love visiting with him!






Baby girl is now wearing 6-9 month clothes but it seems she is wearing mostly 9 months lately! I mean the onesies fit but the full body ones like the ones below seem to fit alittle tighter! Look how cute she looks! See her little cut on her eyelid... she did this at daycare with her nails! It's so hard to cut her nails!


Pretty baby!





Baby Zoe,

I love you with all my heart! Thank you for all your smiles and all the time with you! I look forward to all the moments with you each and everyday!

Mommy loves you! You are the best baby ever, I am so thankful for you!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment