Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY 1ST MOTHERS DAY!

The day I became a mommy is the most memorable moment in my life! Joey and I have wanted to be parents for what seems like forever! Finally 2011, we got this gift from Heaven above! Here is my precious baby girl when I knew this is everything I always wanted and so much more! Happy Mothers Day to all those wonderful mommies out there! To be this is the most valuable gift of all! It so much more than I ever thought it would be! How awesome that I am so blessed and finally apart of this club of MOTHERHOOD! A little wait, but worth it!


My favorite Mother's Day Picture! In the back yard that my husband worked so hard to make for the three of us! Lots of sweat and muscle work went into this the entire week! Thank you so much for this wonderful yard that we get to see our baby girl grow with lots of future memories! You are the husband of my dreams! I love you more than words can describe! I try to tell you and show you everyday but know it will never be enough! Lots of love from the bottom of my heart! Thank you for bringing out the most and best in me! Thank you for keeping me balanced and sane! Without you, I would be a ship in the dark sea with no light house to lead my path! You are my strength and my happiness! I love you and always will!



More pictures in the beautiful yard with my baby girl on my well earned and well waited for, first Mother's Day!





Joey is so romantic, he took us on a MOTHER'S DAY picnic at the Lake! It was so awesome and thoughtful! Here is Zoe flashing her big sun glasses!




He even got a really cute picnic basket and table cloth! Last night he made pasta salad, chicken salad, and cut up some yummy watermelon for us! He even got my favorite rootbeer!





ZOE with her two favorite guys! "DADDY AND OCTA"



Proof that I really was there! Especially since I am always taking pictures... ha ha ha!



She liked putting her feet in the water and squeezing her toes in the sand! The funny part was that she wanted to sit in it!






All right, Zoe is going to be 12 weeks tomorrow! Wow, 3 months old! Time has flown by! I need it to slow down so I can enjoy every second! She weighs 12 pounds! WOW! She is wearing 3 month size clothing from one of her new best friends, "ZAELYNN," who actually wore these same outfits at 6-7 months... ha ha ha! Zaelynn was such a tiny cuite! Thank you for my outfits! (From Zoe:-)



Here are all the days since she turned 10 weeks to today! From April 24 to May 8th!












Here she was having a rough day, so I put my shirt on her... she was out cold for a good nap!

11 weeks old for LILY AND ZOE... with MASON!



















Mothers Day morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment