Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fun DAYS at school and last weeks update!

Starting my 25th weeks October 31!

I think my belly looks cute with a shirt over it! But hubby requests pictures of the belly:-)


Nerd Day at my school I teach at! I don't have my glasses on in this one:-) I had to put the suspenders on the pockets on the back of my panst because the actualy pant waist was way too high! It looked to weird, so I accomodated!

TWIN day at my school! This is another teacher that is preggy and due the same time as me! Cute belly twins!!! I told her, "No fair, you have a 3 inch advantage!"
Starting my 26th week of pregnancy and starting to get excited and anxious! Baby Zoe moves more and more each day! She likes to use my bladder as a kicking and punching bag! She has now started those same movements below my ribs! It's a really cool and exciting feeling! Sometimes I just want to stop and touch my belly so that I can feel it the entire time she is doing it... but then I remember, I have to keep teaching! lol! I do not think the students would mind, but I would probably not be a very effective teacher if I did that... lol! So I make sure to stop what I am doing outside of school to feel my baby move when ever she does! It's such an awesome feeling and also reassuring to know that the miracle inside my tummy is all these movements inside my belly!
Joey read that pretty soon the movement will not be so much because there will not be so much room for baby Zoe to move... I think I told him I don't care if she jabs me and kicks me harder... I want it all!
We are very excited! I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel yet, but know starting the third trimester tomorrow, means it is soon to come!
I have a lot of things to do but am not sure where to start or what it is exactly I should be doing??? Anyone have suggestions or an idea of some kind of countdown or check list of things to have ready or done by the time I am in the last month????
I will be back to post a new belly picture for starting the third trimester... I think I grew a little more from last week :-)

1 comment:

  1. i think you should continue doing the belly pics with the shirt up! much cuter that way.
    Also, for your 'pre baby' to do list, just be sure to:
    1. take a nap
    2. organize her room in a way that is functional for you - diapers and other supplies in a useable and functional area
    3. do things that you wont have time for, not just everyday cleaning but if you wanted to do a big project like reorganize the closets or something that takes some time, do that now so its done and you feel clean and organized when baby arrives.
    4. have a date night out (as late as your body will let you stay up) since after the baby they are a little hard to come by (although, we will babysit anytime :) )

    ReplyDelete