Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1/2 MARATHON FINISH

To start off my 27th week of pregnancy, our little family ran and finished the Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon Sunday Nov. 14th! It was awesome and a little emotional at some parts! To think... I am going to be a mommy! I was running/walking with my precious cargo in my tummy! Joey finished in 2:10 which is a PR for him and then he came back for me at mile 12! We finished together! All three of us! The sad thing is... we have no pictures... I had my camera in the morning on the door... and then guess what??? I moved it off the door and forgot it:-) We will just have to wait for the official marathon pictures!

Joey had some of his family run the half as well! His mom and his cousin! How awesome to experience this with relatives! I am so excited to see our pictures and to mark this down as our first little family experience! We will have so many more! Until then... Baby Zoe, stay tucked in... warm, comfortable, healthy, and growing! We will see you and meet you soon!!!! Love mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! She is officially a runner. Im so proud of you! She will be so proud of you as her awesome mommy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Zerique! You are my hero, mommy runner!

    ReplyDelete