Sunday, October 24, 2010

12 mile run and cute diaper cake!


12 MILES with my baby!

Today I ran 12 miles to prepare for the San Antonio Rock and Roll Marathon on Nov. 14th. I ran as much as I could and walked all the lovely hills thrown at us! It feels nice to run when I get in my groove, like after 2 miles!!!! I get tired like after 10 miles.... then I am ready to be done, so 13.1 should be the perfect distance! So baby Zoe will get to complete the race with me in my tummy! How exciting!!!!


When I arrived at the Benchmark run today, my friend Ron showed up with the cutest thing ever. His wife made us a winnie the pooh diaper cake! I thought it was the most thoughtful thing ever and never expected anyone to do such a thing! How amazing and thoughtful and caring some people are! Thanks Miller Family!

The picture is above because I cannot figure out how to put it below the text! lol!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. so excited for Zoe's first marathon. and the picture actually looks good up there. its like an introduction picture.

    ReplyDelete