Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy July 3rd and 4th

Tuesday July 3rd
Zoe loves looking out the windows at the doggies!


But momma, I want to go out there...




Cutie pie with momma!


Roller coaster game at peter piper pizza with Gilly!


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
Mommy ran the 4 miler freedom race! First 3.1 miles with a little walking was: 22:09, but total 4 mile with 1:25 of walking included was 29:59.  I was the 10th female, 2nd in age group, 60th overall of a total of about 800 runners!  It was not my best but I was alittle tired and hot but all in all I beat a lot of non-mommy runners and way younger runners! It felt great!
Best part is always holding my baby girl after!



I love you Zoe Grace! You are doing such a good job on the potty! Keep it up and we will go shopping for some new big girl panties! Thank you for all the hugs and kisses!
Love, Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment