Tuesday, November 15, 2011

9 months of cuteness!!!

Zoe is now 9 Months Old! She is 29 inches tall and 19 pounds and 11 ounces. She is standing for seconds at a time. Crawling and climing around and on everything! She is eating mommy and daddys food along with some of her homemade food mommy made her! Of course it is all organic and natural! She likes shredded chicken and salmon, baked pumpkin pieces, steamed cubes of sweet potatoe, butternut squash, and peas. She likes yogurt with mushed banana and apple sauce. She also loves avocado and banana! She has fun grabbing cherrios and little snack bites we give her!

She's been to so many places! She went to New York City November 3rd weekend (pictures later) and Austin last weekend!

Here is her 9 month picture!

Ready for Daycare mommy!

Another day of daycare mommy! See my teeth!


Finally went to Austin to see my friend from UTEP Track and Field, LAURA!!! She has a cute baby boy named Sebastian! He is almost 13 months old! Here is Zoe waiting on the door step!



Come on Sebastian, lets play!


I love this picture!

Daddy, I am ready to rock and roll!



Daddy with his baby girl, ready for the race!

I love this picture!


Grandma is ready for her race also!

Mommy and her baby girl! Last year she was in my tummy at the Expo and race!

Dan from biggest loser!

Mary and Gillian came to visit! Joey tried to get Gillian to chill how Zoe chills. So far so good!

Gillian looks bored, what is Joey doing?

Ok, lets play!

Cutie pie!


Not sure why, but Zoe always attacks other kiddos faces!



Zoe is looking at Mary... thinking..."let Gillian down... I want to attack her!"





I wanted Zoes first and only pair of daisy dukes while in our house be now! Here they are... lol! I had to rip them off of her and gave them to Gillian... they were too small!

Race day! 5:30AM, look how happy this baby is! Ignore daddys clothes in the back ground!

Mommy and me downtown ready to conquer the course as a spectator!

Zoes first visit to the ALAMO!




Just chillin at mile 3 waiting for daddy!


Shalane Flanagan, ELITE RUNNER!

Babygirl sleeping it off while waiting for daddy! She made the newspaper also! Here is the link:
http://www.mysanantonio.com/slideshows/sports/slideshow/Rock-n-Roll-San-Antonio-Marathon-2011-32064.php#photo-1752438

Yay Daddy is here!

Now on our way to mile 8!

Daddy we are eating in the middle of the street waiting for you!

There you are! Great job daddy!


Daddy, I am so anxious to see you at mile 11.5, I am eating my shoes!

Fun times with baby girl! Daddy just passed and is on his was to finish!


I am going to stand and watch the runners!!! I am now waiting for Grandma Rhonda to pass!

There she is! Watch out fast Grandma coming through!

Baby Zoe had so much fun seeing the marathon and all those runners!

I love you Zoe so much! Thank you for all your hugs and kisses! Love Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment