Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just another busy Saturday!

I saw this on a friends facebook and had to steal it! It brought tears to my eyes when ever I read it and touches my heart! I have tears in my eyes right now as I read it again!
I honestly have never felt such a strong emotion and feeling towards anyone as I do for my precious baby girl! Who knew she would have such a strong power over her mommy and daddy! I never knew a love like this before! It leaves me speechless.


Today Mommy went running again, while Daddy got Zoe ready for her Little Gym. (mommy meets there right after her run) It's so much fun to watch Zoe moving around that Gym with all of the other Little Birds (10 months to 17 months). Today she was a little more social, moving around and trying new things she usually avoids. It was cute to see two little boys following her around.

After class mommy was on a hunt for a new stroller! The Bob Revolution SE stroller to be exact! After stopping by 2 places, the third one was the charm! Mommy is now an owner of a black one! Very cool! I can not wait for tomorrow morning! I am taking this baby girl for a run!

Here is my little munchkin getting ready with Daddy! She looks so cute brushing her teeth!


Now she is all ready and dressed thanks to daddy!


Very fun day!
Here are the pictures of Zoe in her new ride!



Cousin Baby Matthew came over also! Zoe was very excited but did not understand that he is only 5 months old! It was cute! She become so good with other babies around her! It was cool to see her interact!


She kept handing him plastic containers and then getting frustrated when he would drop or not grab it fast it enough. Baby Matthew was like, "Can you please let that in my hands and stop taking it away!"



It was so cute when she was doing this. She was trying to hug him, hold him, get him on her lap, and so on! It was adorable to watch.

Just playing with my cousin!



I love you Zoe Grace,
Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment